domingo, junio 21, 2015

Molt aviat, la boja dels Gats

Molt aviat, la boja dels Gats
Skin: Atik - Almendra (Cleavage) (Fair)
Nails: AtiK - Blur Nails

Lingerie: AtiK - Alice & Queen of hearts  for Alice in Sexyland (New!!!)

Furniture:
Aphrodite wood Pipe Holder & stand (New!!!)
*tentacio* dangler Gacha from kustom9 (New!!!)
*tentacio* lamp Gacha from kustom9 (New!!!)
*tentacio* stool Gacha from kustom9 (New!!!)
*tentacio* wall rug Gacha from kustom9 (New!!!)
*tentacio* basket book Gacha from kustom9 (New!!!)
*tentacio* sifon Gacha from kustom9 (New!!!)
*tentacio* pillows Gacha from kustom9 (New!!!)
*tentacio* table Gacha from kustom9 (New!!!)
*tentacio* tricycle Gacha from kustom9 (New!!!)
*tentacio* i'm busy My life with a cat for My gacha at The Kawaii Project (New!!!)
*tentacio* help me My life with a cat for My gacha at The Kawaii Project (New!!!)
*tentacio* Play? My life with a cat for My gacha at The Kawaii Project (New!!!)
*tentacio* 5 minutes more My life with a cat for My gacha at The Kawaii Project (New!!!)
*tentacio* I haven't gone to the bathroom My life with a cat for My gacha at The Kawaii Project (New!!!)
*tentacio* good morning My life with a cat for My gacha at The Kawaii Project (New!!!)
~BAZAR~Stockholm-Music tapes
~BAZAR~Stockholm-Clothing rack (female)
~BAZAR~Stockholm-Headphones (decor)
~BAZAR~Stockholm-Bedroom Rug

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario